Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Linked Out

Hmmm...

Many things happening these days, and as usual I don't have the energy to comment on them all.

I wonder what would happen if one of these things was used to kill a Christian? I guess racism has no foresight when God is on your side.

Speaking of God, I particularly like the comment section of this article.

Teddy Kennedy gives up his seat to this guy? Considering his dying wish was to see health care reform put through, I guarantee you he's rolling in his grave as we speak.

Haiti is in complete disarray (see photo 5 in particular), as would be expected in one of those places that sophisticated folk need not think about on a regular basis. Though it is interesting to see how quick the US response has been. I bet the people of New Orleans et al are angrily scratching their heads.

And if anyone cares enough to think about the reasons for, and financial toll of, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, this is definitely worth a read.

Oh, and suspend this donkey for life.

No comments: