Monday, January 19, 2009

Itchy toe

Today was a rather shitty day.


Woke up at twenty after five with a hangover and couldn't get back to sleep.
Car got stuck in the driveway, which made me late for work.
Forgot my keycard again, which makes booze pooz much harder to sneak in during the work day.
My gut was rotting all day long from a 3 day bender.
And I got home to find another terrible snowplowing job by our sketchbag landlord. Instead of actually clearing our driveway, he seems to think that plowing all of the snow into our parking space is a great plan. Not to mention he half covered our damn BBQ which I had to dig out of the snow bank just to use for dinner.

And on top of that I'm still hacking up a lung from this bloody chest cough.

Gotta love self pity eh.

The weekend was entertaining. Met some interesting characters and made a complete asshole of myself at the bar on saturday. That's what a hangover day without food gets you on the second night of boozing - raging drunk on only 10 beers or so.

Speaking of, I went to Cole's place yesterday for the NFL playoffs and we ordered up some Domino's for dinner. He raved about the wings but I was too hungover (again) to eat anything but the pizza. Worked out nicely for me tho, cuz Cole and his buddy felt like shit last night from the wings, and they might even have food poisoning right now, by the sounds of it.

Cards game (save the third quarter) was entertaining, but the Steelers win was a snooze-fest. Almost passed out with a beer in hand. Those two hits in the late game were fucking spectacular though, don't get me wrong.

Anywho, off to KP's place for a little 24 action. Hopefully Jack delivers the goods tonight.

No comments: