Tuesday, November 09, 2010

We all need a little more Meat Loaf



For the first time in over a year I am gainfully employed!

Unbelievable, I know. I'm just working part time for now, and it's at a small sign shop down in the west end. I worked for Owen Signcraft back in Barrie for a couple of summers in the past, so I've got all the skillz to be useful here too. And although it's been a number of years since I've done the work, I'm amazed that after only two days it's all coming back, all coming back to me now. Standing all the time is damn hard on the legs though...

My list of financial priorities as of now are:

1. Buy an Xbox 360
2. Buy COD Black Ops
3. Subscribe to Xbox live
4. Buy groceries
5. Pay the rent
6. Buy a new laptop
7. Buy flowers for J
8. Pay back my broheim

A man can dream, can't he?

No comments: