Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Schwiggity

Swine flu, swine flu. It's here, it's queer, it's going to kill your babies.

I'm already tired of it. The news, the fear, the confusion, the shots. Borrrring. Karma might tell me otherwise if I end up puking and shitting at the same time, but what can you do? I'm pretty much a hermit these days anyway - spending 90% of my time in my own house doing sweet fuck all.

As much as I love sleeping in, it does get a little boring. Not to mention the lack of income. Thus far I've done a good job of spending very little money though, which is good. And I'm EI eligible in a few days so that'll be gravy.



A new "law" came into effect the other day - no more cellphones in cars in Ontario. Good riddance. I can't count how many times I've had hoseheads fucking up my day by typing or talking on phones. There's a ton of shitty drivers out there anyway, and cells turn those problem drivers into catastrophes. Too bad the fuckers aren't gonna get ticketed for it for another 4 months or so. I'm gonna start writing down license plates once tickets are the norm.

Pops turned 60 the other day too. Happy bday maaaaaan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 comment