Monday, August 24, 2009

Beefcaaake

So my new plan to gain weight is as follows:

Option #1
Follow fat people around the grocery store to see what they eat. You know, get inside the head (or in this case I guess it'd be the stomach) of a fat person and really see what makes em tick.

Cheetos - check
Mozza sticks - check
6 different kinds of greasy potato chips - check
40 gallon tub of No Name cola - check
Fresh fruit - IXNAY motherfucker



Option #2
Eat even when I'm not hungry. This is clearly healthier than the first option, and has mad potential for positive results. Just gotta make sure the food is worth putting into my belly.

Option #3
Consume less fluids. I've always found that I tend to buy too much liquid, probably because I usually go shopping on Sundays when I'm hungover to the Nth degree. Not to mention that alot of the foods I generally eat are full of water - i.e. those tasty bell peppers.
More pasta, less water, more Mintvis.

Option #4
Work out more while concurrently following through with #2 and #3.
So lazy though... fuck.

No comments: