Wednesday, March 25, 2009

News

Haven't updated in a bit, gotta get on that more often...

This past weekend I got ridiculously drunk on Friday night, said some stupid things, danced to Katy Perry. Good times.

Then headed to TO for my step-mom's 55th at a fancy restaurant on Saturday night. Scaramouche. Interestingly, after the dinner I was watching sports highlights with the old man, and I saw the commercial for that new ap for the iPhone, the "dinner shuffle" or whatever.
And guess what came up on the first shuffle?!?! Why it was that very restaurant, Scaramouche. Weird...

I got to hold my niece for the first time that night. She's dead weight mostly. And she sleeps alot, which is boring.
Someone at the restaurant was also having a bday party, and one awkward woman sang "Happy Birthday"... only the lyrics were all wrong. In fact, it wasn't even the happy birthday song.
She just kept singing "Happy Birthday... Happy Birthday.... Happy Birthday!" Fucking bizarre.

This Monday I got all fancied up in my brand new lab coat in the Ivey atrium on campus for a set of speeches and a photoshoot. Unfortunately my lab coat was a XS in size, so I couldn't even do the pig up.
Tony Clement was announcing a $5 Million investment for a new partnership between Ivey and Health Sci. I had to clap and smile and run our cool machine and pretend to be happy I was there. Davenport was all fuckin smiles.
It was actually really good exposure for our little company, which only bodes well for my job security and the possibility of a raise. Mint that. My boss was even in a pic in the London Free Press with the "honourable" Mr. Clement.

What else is new...

The Pope has lost his fucking mind.

Our Science Minister kinda sorta thinks that God lives in mini-microscopic particles.

And Barack "El Duderino" Obama speaks in public as if he's having beers with buddies:

No comments: