Wednesday, January 28, 2009

They say you don't have a problem until you start bringin it home

Work is killing me lately.

I used to be a slave to the autoclave on the last project, but since we've started this new contract and sterility isn't an issue, I'm frustrated by less tangible (and hate-able) things.

The most stressful aspect of everything is the fact that neither my boss nor I have done any of the protocols we've been starting. Hell, I still haven't read over everything that was supposed to have been started last Monday. Not to mention the fact that I'm not even close to a fucking biochemist, so I'm sort of out to lunch on most things.

On top of the basic frustrations, the fact that before today all of my data was strewn all over countless sheets of paper has also been killing me.

I have no time to even think about the next steps as I'm racing to complete the current things.
The breath is down my neck for what always seems to be the least important thing at the time.
I jammed my wrist trying to bash apart a glass vacuum chamber.
My shit is going wrong all the time.
I'm working brutal overtime. 11 hour days are fint.

I guess that means I officially have a problem.

No comments: