Sunday, October 14, 2007

Irk'd

People have been up in my grill alot lately.
  • I was sitting at a computer in the library last week, typing an email to a friend, and the fuckhead next to me decided to read every word that I was typing. So I decided to type out "Some loser beside me in the library is reading this email as I type it. What a fucking dumbass!" Needless to say, he stopped reading from my screen, but the prick stuck around for another 10 minutes or so doing his own shit.
  • I was punching in my pin number at the grocery store and a weird guy was hovering over me, probably trying to see my numbers. Leave me alone you fuck.
  • My roommate decided to sneak onto my computer and switch my facebook details to make my sexual interests include men, and only men. She then poked about 5 dozen gay guys from the London area, so I've had to update my privacy settings and delete numerous pokes that I've received. Not to mention the blocking of various homosexuals who tried to add me as a friend. It was kinda funny though, I'll give her that much...
  • The other day I was trying to stare at the hot new dancing girls that Western has brought out for football games, and our stupid mascot kept getting in the way of my view.
  • And just today those bloody anti-abortion people were out on Richmond St. again, hold up signs and stuff. I wonder where these people even come from, and how to they organize their little weekend parties that span 15-blocks of our fair town.
Now I don't have a problem with people expressing their views, but I do have a problem with these people making little kids hold up the signs. Not to mention the people they bring out in wheelchairs and whatnot.
The disabled people bother me because it's almost like they're trying to get the public to have pity and empathy for their cause, just because they're out holding up signs. I bet if they held up signs that said "Gays are the cause of cancer", you might actually be persuaded (if only a tiny bit) to believe that it could be true... (and who knows, that type of protester might even believe such absurdity, such as it is)
But the kids out there are even worse. They have no idea what the hell they're supporting, and they're just being used by their parents to get more attention for the pro-life movement. Considering most kids can't decide between the silly strings or the pudding in their lunch, I highly doubt they're actually opinionated about anything! Fuck.

Oh ya, and at that aforementioned football game my bloody 50/50 ticket was ONE GODDAMN NUMBER OFF!!! Conveniently enough, the winner was somehow associated with the football team.
It's all rigged I tell ya.

No comments: