Friday, June 23, 2006

Runnin down the road tryin to loosen my load, I got 20 women on my mind. 10 that wanna stone me, 10 that wanna bone me, most of em are friends of mine

A couple weeks ago I was awakened in the morning not by my alarm clock, but by a dream of a girl. A girl I hadn't dreamed of in a long time, and I have no idea why she popped into my mind that night.

But since then I've been doing some thinking about all the girls in my life. Those that have come and gone, and those that are still in my life.

And the more I think about it, the more I realize that every single one of them sees me in a different light. I suppose the same can be said about all of the people I know, cuz even the smallest action or first impression can forver change the way someone sees you.

But in all fairness, I do some of the stupidest things with girls. It's not often that I'd send a guy a ridiculous drunken email at 3 a.m. (I'm sure I have, but it wouldn't have the same content.... if ya know what i mean. hahaha).
On the same token, I do some of the nicest things for girls, and I know they really appreciate it. Again, things that I wouldn't do for a buddy of mine.

So it's hardly any wonder that some girls see me as an amazing gentleman, and some see me as a comple fucking idiot.

Some harldy know me and think I hung the moon.
Some know me well and think I'm an unitelligent fuckup.
Some have been complete bitches to me, and I can't help but love them.
Some have been amazing to me, but I don't give them the time of day.
Sometimes I make an ass of myself and girls think it's charming.
Sometimes I go out of my way to be a great guy, and girls couldn't care less.

And vice versa for every one of those I just listed.

From all the angles, I find it hard to get a grasp on where I actually fall, though it's undoubtedly in between the extremes. But that begs the question of which girl actually sees me for who I really am. And maybe the answer is... noone at all.
I could be wrong, but it might just be a girl I've yet to meet. My future wife or something like that.


Anyway, I don't know where I was heading with this, it was just something on my mind.

No comments: