Monday, September 05, 2005

This beautiful poison, we drink it down in style.

Last night was the first heavy boozing of the school year.
Today was by far the worst my body has ever endured.

I woke up in a loveseat at KT and D's joint, with no idea where I was.
I moved onto a couch and crashed again, only to wake up a few hours later with a raging headache.
Shortly thereafter I was praying to the porcelain gods.
I then proceeded to puke on-and-off for a solid 5 hours.
My body is sore from heaving and I was uncomfortable as shit all day long.

So now everyone's gone out to have fun, and I'm sitting alone at home.
And aren't we all fucking fools? We poison ourselves again and again (I bet I technically had Alc. Poisoning today) and never seem to learn from our follies.

Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her Hometown Destroyed, a Traveler Turns to a Blog
LIKE most seasoned business travelers, Rachel Gradwohl, 31, prides herself on being in control when she's on the road.
Most blogs are pretty typical.

Your blog is Really Great (I will bookmark you now)!!

"Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance" is the topic of my website!

I love Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance and hope you will bookmark my Bad Credit Loan Adverse ReMortgage Personal Mortgage Secured Finance site soon! Bless You Indeed!!!

Anonymous said...

Sharp begins mass production of dual-view LCD TVs
Sharp has begun mass production of a new LCD that can simultaneously display different information depending on which direction the screen is being viewed from, the company said this week during a news ...
dior purse Terrific Gifts for Spring and Summer. Many Styles! Shop from our VAST COLLECTION of Handbags today! dior purse