Monday, July 25, 2005

The Rules

#1 - The first rule of Hillside is, you do not talk about Hillside.
#2 - The second rule of Hillside is, you DO NOT talk about Hillside.



I'll break the rules for a brief moment.

Lowest of the Low sucked, played too much new stuff. Coulda/shoulda/woulda been great.
Arcade Fire was mint.
Weakerthans were my personal fav's, so awesome that they blew the power twice.
Stars were good, but the album sounds alot better.
The rest was quite a mix of stuff, most of it good. Some not so good (Hidden Cameras blew cack)

I got ruined Saturday night, which burned me out. So I left early Sunday, besides which it was a rainy miserable day.

All in all a good time. Met alot of people, had alot of good food, and got to hear my cousin Sean bitch and moan about the world. I'll be going back next year for sure.

No comments: