Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Sleepless in London

Sunday marked the end of a very long two weeks. I'm finally done midterms, and there's not going to be alot of work in the next month for me, which is nice for once. We celbrated last night down at the Ceeps and Molly's, and despite drinking roughly 16 beers and a redbull and vodka I felt sober for most of the night. My hangover today proved me wrong, turns out I got pretty drunk.
Tonight I'm feeling restless as hell. It's 2:30 and I just can't get to sleep for some reason. I can't even count the number of freecell games I've played tonight. All this free time has left me bored stupid, maybe my mind is still in the mode of constant studying and being occupied with schoolwork.
I heard some new songs today by a few different bands. A guy named Matthew Barber popped up on a music site and I checked him out. And another band I found today sounds like they've got a ton of potential. The band's called Hedley, and I heard of them a while back from Findlay's work at that Canadian Music Week thing in Toronto. I'm still frustrated that I can't find anything about this band named Coping. They had an amazing song out a few years ago, I just can't remember the name of it. The band's website was up for awhile but recently shut down, so I don't even know if the band is still together. Hopefully I'll find their CD in Halifax wehn I go in the fall.
I'm at a loss for words of any consequence at the moment. Hopefully I can fall asleep soon.

No comments: