Thursday, March 17, 2005

Foot In Mouth Disease

Last night started with me drinking 95% of a 26er of rum as a predrink. Then a big group of us headed to the Ceeps for more drinking, and apparently I made an ass of myself, but the comical value of my actions must have been enough of a stop-gap from me losing any respect from my friends. I only remember two things from the bar: taking a horrible shot in pool, and puking my brains out while standing up in a bathroom stall.
This talk of "not losing respect from friends" came to a crashing halt when I got home however. It just so happened that everyone of my roommates was sober, and I was drunk as a fuckin' skunk. Then came my notorious words of honesty, which never fail me when I'm hammered.
I don't know how it all began, I don't know who said what, but I do know I said alot of things I was saving for another day. It was as if I had compiled a huge list of all the things I wanted to say to people, and they all just tumbled out of my mouth last night. Needless to say, I bet those words would've meant a hell of alot more, had I been sober when I said them.
So today consisted of me waking up at 3 and wasting an entire day away. I had alot to do, and accomplished nothing. I just sat around all day, my mind running on that wheel in my head, thinking "what the fuck am I doing with my life". And I couldn't find an answer, so I kept running, getting nowhere.
And now it's closing in on 2 a.m. and another day of boozing awaits, since it's St. Patty's day. I can only imagine how things might end up tonight, though it's almost comforting to know that I'm empty of ammunition in my head.
That said, I really can't think of anything more to say for now. I'm just feelin empty and down at the moment. Time for sleep, I just hope the wheel behind my eyes stops sqeaking soon.

No comments: