Wednesday, January 19, 2011

It's just one of those days

Without the alarm going off, I woke up the the following sight:


Because my life is so awesome, I didn't get that extra hour of sleep. It was fucking twenty-to-seven.

Last night was just as rough - the drive home took three times longer than usual since it was snowing and people can't drive in snow. Computer files wouldn't load. The wife wouldn't stop complaining. All the lights were red. And sleep was lacking for the past week.

My stress level was through the roof since I had to give a 45 minute presentation today in my cancer class. After almost 3 years of hiatus, I'm thrown back into the fray with a week's notice. I fell pretty good about it, but there were definitely some questions that left me scratching my head. Plus the guest prof was a complete cock, but then again I already knew that since I had met him before. The guy is only here for two weeks, and I get stuck presenting to him. Typical...

I'm glad it's over though, and I'm glad that I have almost 2 months before my next presentation. And the next prof has got to be better than the one I just had. You can't really get much worse - arrogant, socially defunct, wild mood swings, and worst of all, FRENCH. Couldn't even understand some of the things he was saying as he looked down his nose at me. Prick.

Anyway, this weekend should be good. The bro and old man are in town, and we're hoping to catch some football and hit the canal. And I'm also looking forward to catching up with my cousin Sean tomorrow. Maybe check out some tunes somewhere, who knows.

No comments: