Tuesday, October 30, 2007

two thousand kids wont get all that much sleep tonight.

My stomach feels like complete garbage.

I'm finally on drugs for this bloody cough I've had for the better part of two months.
I told the doctor at the clinic that I'd had it for awhile, and he chirped me by saying "Wow, I guess this is a last resort then, eh?"

Anyway, we put me on this shit called Biaxin and I also got hooked up with an inhaler.
Unfortunately the Biaxin is children's formula since I can't take pills, and the shit tastes absolutely atrocious. But the steroid inhaler is even more disgusting, and I gotta rinse my mouth out after I take it cuz it'll probably give me cancer or something otherwise.

Anyway, the shit is rough on the gut and I'm none too pleased. Hopefully it'll cure my SARS though.

No comments: