Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The End of an Era

Sad day for the St. Kitts crew - the end of the legendary 23 Almond.
That place had about the same notoriety as 1York back in the day.
But we sent it off with a very drunken bang, and almost everyone of importance showed up.


It seems like only yesterday that Cersy and I were tossing chairs and beer bottles into the pool...
And I can't even count the number of other amazing times we've had in that place.

The first annual 1 York golf tournament was also a wicked time, with J-Dub and Birdy taking the title in a 6-game playoff against Swampo, my bro, and I.


I even got to step onto the ice for the first time in months on Friday night. And amazingly we won the game with only a couple of out-of-shape subs. I was half-boozed and almost puked at the end of the 2nd period due to my lack of fitness lately.


Mint that shit.

No comments: