Sunday, April 23, 2006

Coincidences

So yesterday I decided to fuck around with the settings on here, and changed a few things up. One thing I changed was my display pic to that Johnny Cash one where he's giving every single asshole in the world the middle finger.
Later in the day Steve-o and I went down to the mall cuz I had to pick up some stuff, and naturally I had to hit the CD store. I was actually looking for the new Phonics live album, but the new Tom Wilson one caught my eye. So I flipped the thing over, and wouldn't ya know who was staring back at me?

Johnny Fucking Cash - giving me the finger.

So I mentioned it to Steve and he thought that was pretty strange too.
But the weirdest part of all was the next day my alarm clock went off, and the first song I heard for the day was a fucking Tom Wilson song!

In the end I picked up the Steve Earle & The Dukes album "Shut Up And Die Like An Aviator" and I can't listen to the damn thing enough. I think I'm on my 7th full listen at this very moment.

No comments: