Monday, June 06, 2005

I'm waitin on admission into heaven. So wake me up at seven.

Haven't had much free time on my hands lately, hence the lack of posts. Last week I worked something like 58 hours, so naturally I was tired as hell every night. One day I worked from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. That was a shitty day, but in the end the money is gonna be sweet as hell. I just hope I don't squander all my cash like I did last summer.

Lately I've been wondering if Ziggy Startdust is supposed to be based on Jimi Hendrix. He played his left hand... and took it all too far... but boy could that fucker play guitar.

Tonight I spent alot of time wrapping my head around the whole Gabelwood set-up, as well as organizing records, so I don't have time to say alot right now.

We did have an awesome weekend down in St. Kitt's though, but I'll have to write about that later. Topics of discussion these past few days included: "Stonings", "Christopher Reeves", "Re-sodding grass", "Rating scales for females" and the word "Mint". What a fucking mint weekend it was.

No comments: